Zupapa is a company that’s relatively new to the trampoline game. They’re not widely distributed, but they’re definitely a competitive company that produces models that can rival even the biggest trampoline manufacturers. If you’re looking for a trampoline package, so you don’t have to anticipate additional accessory purchases, with this trampoline, Zupapa has you covered.
Quick Tip: Zupapa offers size options for twelve, fourteen, and fifteen feet models, but here we’ll be solely focused on checking out the fifteen-foot option. These trampolines are produced in Germany, where they have undergone safety testing through the TUV and earned certification. TUV is a safety certification company that uses rigorous testing methods to ensure the highest safety standards.
- Just because this is a lightweight trampoline doesn’t mean it’s slacking on durability.
- The trampoline offers a max weight capacity of 375 pounds.
- The trampoline’s poles are attached in two places for ultimate security and stability.
- The frame is made from a heavy-duty rust-resistant galvanized steel.
- The net enclosure and jumping surface have both been designed with UV protected materials that can prevent fading and deterioration caused by frequent sun exposure.
- This is a massive trampoline, so be sure to carefully measure the available space in your yard before you order. If you’re tight on space the Exacme TUV approved trampoline may be a better option.
Aside from these safety features, the trampoline also comes with twenty-millimeter-thick foam padding to prevent injury during use.
You’ll also find rust-resistant seven-inch springs that offer superior bounce.
While the trampoline does come equipped with UV sun protection and a rain cover, we recommend disassembling and storing the trampoline during the winter months in order to prevent damage to the padding after daily exposure to the elements.
Zupapa blows competitors out of the water when it comes to added value. While most companies sell just the trampoline with no accessories, this model comes with a rain cover, safety pad, ladder and net enclosure.
Assembly is easy and can be completed in less than an hour.
The fact that the trampoline is TUV certified shows that the manufacturer takes their product’s safety features and quality very seriously.
Since the frame is made out of rust-resistant materials, with the addition of the rain cover the trampoline can be safely left outdoors year round.
The assembly process offers a minimal straightforward design; however, you won’t be able to heavily rely on the user’s manual for assembly instructions because they’re not only confusing, they’re also pretty vague.
We also would have liked to have seen a thicker safety enclosure, with a button system that prevented gaps between the jumping surface and enclosure.
The nuts and bolts are not high quality, so you’ll need to routinely check and tighten the hardware as needed. However, for a few bucks you can easily upgrade the hardware to galvanized steel.